Hello all, My 5th and final cool tool review is on Slatebox. Slatebox is another concept mapping tool similar to the Coggle tool that I previously reviewed. Only better. Personally I found it to be a little more user friendly than Coggle and its free version offers a little more. For one you can embed a file into the nodes or bubbles. When you do this it offers a search function that allows you to search the internet for images to use and all you have to do is click the image and it is immediately embedded in the node. It also has a feature that allows you to link nodes to each other. This link when pressed takes you to the other node regardless of where it is on the concept map. Like Coggle, it can be used in classrooms to help students with brainstorming ideas for projects or papers. Where I feel it differs from Coggle the most is in its presentation capability. In Coggle presentation is a little stiff. In Slatebox having the ability to jump between nodes with a mouse click quick...
Hello all, For my fourth cool tool I chose Loupe Collage. Loupe Collage is a photo tool that takes your picture and, with your input, arranges them into various collage designs. They can form numerous predetermined shapes with the photos such as hearts, stars, and even minions. It allows you to make custom shapes as well. In a school setting, Loupe Collage would be very useful for yearbook and art classes. Many of the collage designs on the website are similar to designs used in my own yearbook. Loupe Collage would also make senior presentations easy and unique. It is incredibly easy to use. Once you click the link you are taken to the creation page where you can immediately login from numerous different apps to access your photos. Once there, you chose your photos and the design you want them to replicate. That's it. From there you can make it more complex by adding borders and changing effects on the photos. It can be found here. http://www.getloupe.com
Hello again, Long time no see! This time we are looking at some work I've been doing to get the forge up and running. First step, learn how to weld. Disclaimer: I have never welded before. As expected the results of my first time welding were pretty hideous but I have since watched numerous YouTube videos and have talked with a few coworkers that have experience in welding. My next attempt will hopefully yield better results. Attached is the first attempt. Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment